söndag 11 maj 2014

The cold never bothered us anyways!

Had such an awesome weekend! For woken up in the car at aroundish 7.30ish and it was SO cold. Lollo and I literally sat shaking like morons until Austin came and sat on me and Tim on Lollo to give us some body heat ~ which actually helped(cause they're so hot...lol). 
Anyhow. Had a quick little gathering with worship and Roger speaking and then we had some competitions! And poor Bea first got egg in her hair and then water over basically all of her. Thankfully she had clothes to change into and I brushed and washed her hair until it looked okay.  A while later we had fika and after that some of us took a swim! Me, Lollo and the guys. I didnt plan on it cause i realised i hadnt shaved my legs...lol. But seeing the guys taking a swim I couldnt help myself, lol. #mermaid 
It was SO cold in the beginning, but so much fun when you got used to it. The cold never bothered us anyways! Haha :)
Then went home and ate and then crashed in the sofa lol. Then went to Sara and Hannas place for dinner and eurovision since it was Saras birthday. Love those girls, had a blast! :) 

Today I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty cranky haha. Had a massive headache all morning and had to clean nbv and I was basically just super-tired. However, drank some water and then got to church and actually started to feel better and ended up having an awesome day at church! Love my church-family so much! <3 Also had a planning-meeting about London this summer. Aaah, so excited for that trip!! Also had some memory-talking with Bea and Findus about last summer, and oh man so many good ones! 2013 was truly one of the best years ever, and that trip was definitely one of the top greatest times! 
And I am beyond excited about what the rest of this awesome year has to bring!! :D

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar