lördag 3 februari 2018

To do lists

new blogdesign, who dis?
sooo freaking happy to finally have made some changes & improvements on here, instead of still having the cringe photos from 2014... although now afterwards I really do regret not taking a screenshot of it before changing it for memories sake, but oh well too late now.
I was feeling quite ill both thursday and friday so basically cancelled all my weekend plans to stay in bed. I came home from work at around 7pm, sat on the sofa and put on friends...and literally fell asleep until 11pm, got out of the sofa, had a glass of water and then literally went to bed and slept until 12 the next day. I literally neverrr sleep that much sooo yeahhh you could say my body had definitely caught something & needed to sleep it out, lol.

So my to do list got completely scratched and I just spent the day doing literally nothing. Which was annoying as I wished I could've gotten stuff done, but also quite nice since I got a chance to catch up on some tvshows (finished stranger things season 2 and OHMYLORD) and fix my blogdesign!

Does anybody else make to do lists for literally everything? 
I've made very detailed to do lists since my early teenage years... I make them so detailed that I time everything I have to do, even silly things like making food and eating it. I don't even know why...
For example; I made one for sunday that goes like this:
10 - wake up, coffee, smoothie
11 - some editing
12 - dust & vaccum
13 - shower and get ready
14 - leave for church

Am I the only one who does this? Probably huh...
I don't even know why I do it. Quite often I end up procrastinating & not even doing half of the things on the list but I still like to have the day planned out just in case I "feel productive" & it lowkey stresses me out not having a list when I know I have stuff to do. I don't always write them that detailed but I do feel like I have forgotten something important if I haven't written anything down.. yeah... guess I have an inner Monica Geller, lol.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar