tisdag 24 maj 2016

Tori Kelly + The Dodgers

Two major events happened within just a few days! I got to go to a Tori Kelly concert and a Dodgers baseball game! It was my first Cali concert & my first real baseball game and it was so much fun!
Her concert was at the Greek theatre in LA and I went there with Gracie & Madeliene. We were all amazed. She is literally an angel, her voice is insanely good!! And the band Thirdstory played before her and they were real good too! We sat pretty far up so it wasn't the best seats, but it honestly wasn't noticable during the concert. It was an amazing experience, and I am so happy we all went!


Went with a bunch of friends to the Dodgers game and we had a blast watching the Dodgers win! This was definitely something on my bucket list that I am so happy I got the opportunity to go! I am to be honest not that interested in baseball, it's not really a thing where I'm from, although as a fellow sports fan just being in a stadium cheering on a team was loads of fun! I will forever call myself a Dodgers fan as well, I feel like I owe LA that much haha.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar