onsdag 18 maj 2016

Sherman Oaks Library & Gardens

I've made a blogpost about Corona del mar before, and briefly mentioned that it's one of my favourite beaches in LA, and now last time I was here it got another plus! It has first and foremost an amazing beach, that usually isn't too crowded. It also has such a nice town around it with gorgeous houses and it also has probably one of the most beautiful malls I've ever been to just like a 5-10min drive or like a 30minute walk away from the beach.
And only about 10minutes from the beach they have a Starbucks, and just a street away from there Sherman Oaks library garden is located. I've been wanting to go there so many times before but it has always been closed, but this time I just barely made it in! It costs 5$ but we got there just 25 minutes before they were closing so we got in for free, whoopwhoop! It's definitely worth 5$ though, no doubt, it is so so so pretty and it smells amazing!

Ending it with just two nice shots from the beach that same day!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar