tisdag 10 maj 2016

Mountain Adventures

On our day off this week my roommates and I decided to go on an adventure in the mountains. We drove around up against Big bear and stopped at literally so many places cause it was just so darn beautiful. We got to Big bear lake and drove around it until we came to this little Discover place where we looked up a hike. It had gotten pretty late at that point so we only hiked for about 3 hours. It was GORGEOUS up there. The air was perfect and everything was so quiet and refreshing and peaceful, I loved it! And also, we had Chickfila twice that day. It was just a grand day people.

Kristy at the "discovery" place, lol. Of course she would. 
This was my favourite spot on the hike! Sat down for quite a bit just to reflect and think. I almost forget how much I truly miss nature & the quitness of it until I actually experience it again. 
Places like this makes me in such awe over Gods creation. So thought I'd just end with this little thought that I had during this day. 
If you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'move from here to there', and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." ~ Matthew 17:20
This kind of strong, courageous & bold faith + full trust in Him = peace.  

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar