fredag 26 februari 2016

Downtown adventures

Went exploring in Downtown LA with Rebeca the other week. I've never really been around there during the day so it was very fun! It was such a beautiful and hot day. Although it really does hurt me knowing that Skidrow, where there are thousands of people living on the street, is right there next to all these expensive & fancy buildings. I kinda miss going there as often as I went last year. Just continuesly wishing there was more I could do for the hurting in this city. 
Häromveckan så åkte jag och Rebeca till Downtown LA. Har inte varit däromkring vi gick på dagtid förut så det var väldigt kul att få se det i dagtid! Det gör ont att veta att Skidrow, där flera tusen hemlösa bor, är precis på gatorna bredvid alla dessa dyra och stora byggnader, saknar att åka dit så ofta som jag gjorde förra året. Önskar jag kunde göra mer skillnad i denna stad.
Making my way downtown... 🎶
Last few pics from the beloved the Last bookstore. Freaking love that place. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar