söndag 20 december 2015

Christmas-spirit in LA!

Anyone who knows me knows that I quite literally think that Christmas-time is the most wonderful time of the year, and that December is the most amazing month. However, this year it was my first Christmas away from home, and also probably the busiest I've ever been in December. Despite that it was quite stressful and despite that I was really homesick; it was a really good month! Since I was in LA it was obviously no snow, but I went hunting as much as I could and went to a few places with amazing Christmas-lightning so I still got very much in the festive Christmas-spirit! 
Alla som känner mig vet att jag älskar december och bokstavligt talar tycker att jul är 'the most wonderful time of the year!'. Detta var dock min första jul som jag inte var hemma, och också troligen det mest upptagna jag nånsin har varit i december. Men bortsett från att det var ganska stressigt och att jag hade mycket hemlängtan, så var det en väldigt bra månad! Eftersom jag var i LA var det såklart ingen snö, men jag letade reda på ett helt gäng ställen med otroligt fina juldekorationer så det blev mycket julkänsla ändå! Här är några av mina favorit-ställen som jag starkt rekommenderar om du nångång är i LA runt jul!! 

( Most pics are taken with my iPhone so sorry for bad quality! // De flesta av mina bilder är tagna med min iPhone så ledsen för dålig kvalité! )
Riverside Christmas of Lights! 
Americana at Brand!
Beverly Hills!
I would definitely recommend visiting all of these if you ever are in LA around Christmas!! I would also recommend going to the Grove, Downtown Disney, & the Altadena Christmas lightning! It was very beautiful as well!
Me and Natasha decorated a tree together... It was a blast but unfortunately didn't turn out that well haha!  
Small group-family and roomies pictures at our DCLS Christmas party! So grateful for them all!!
They had a Christmas-party in the project site I go to several times a week, there was fake snow and a Santa who danced with all of us. The kids absolutely loved it and so did I!! 
My sister helped me make two Christmas cards with my Smallgroup-family. So ending with these two cause I'm happy with them!! Haha:) 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar