onsdag 26 november 2014

Roadtrip

Had a roadtrip with my two best friends to Kalmar awhile ago. Loads of driving, disgusting kebab, shopping, bunny-"chasing", walks by the sea, a beautiful (yet scary according to bea) castle and a heck of a lot of laughter. Love these two :*

Gjorde en roadtrip till Kalmar med två av mina bästa vänner för ett tag sen. Mycket tid körande, äcklig kebab, shopping, hare-"jagande", promenad vid havet, ett vackert (fast kuskigt enligt bea) slott och en hel del skratt. Tacksam för dessa två! :*

On the road!
 We stayed at a pizza-place and Bea & I hade the most disgusting kebab in history.... haha
 Am I laughing? Am I crying? Am I praying? You'll never know...
 Kalmar castle! It was so cool & mysterious
 Decided to put all of these in black and white cause it looks a lot cooler aaand the quality is absolute rubbish... but at least you can see the love ;P <3
<3 these two!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar