tisdag 7 november 2017

Sri Lanka

I just got back from an aaamazing trip in Sri Lanka and I have at least five blog posts to come with pictures ans stories from it. It was my second time in Sri Lanka and in Asia and I had the best time ever!
I've realised I literally only blog when I travel, lol, I guess because it's the time I only have interesting pictures to post because the only ones I take when I'm at home are church-related or ugly snapchat-selfeis, lol, oh well!

Kom precis hem från en underbar resa till Sri Lanka och jag har en massa att visa och berätta om. Det var min andra gång i Sri Lanka och det var såå himla roligt! 
Insett att jag bara bloggar när jag reser hehe, antar att det är för att jag har brist på intressanta grejer att lägga ut om när jag är hemma, och speciellt inga intressanta bilder förutom kyrk-relaterade eller fula snapchat-selfies, haha
This is the very first picture taken of our team! We were five people from my church and five from a church in Enköping! In this last photo we had just arrived in Sri Lanka after two long flights over and we were all tired, sweaty and hungry and barely knew each other at all at this point. And there were about 5-6hours in the car awaiting and then straight to a campaign night. It's safe to say the first 24hours were the roughest haha. But I think it wasn't all bad because the group got really close really quick, and I think it was because we had no choice with the intense schedule the first two days. It's weird thinking I didn't know them at all just about two weeks ago.

Första bilden tagen på vårt team! Vi var fem från min kyrka och fem från en kyrka in Enköping! I denna bild så hade vi precis landat och kommit fram så vi kände inte varann alls här. Men efter detta åkte vi några timmar i bilen och sedan direkt till kampanjen, och därefter fortsatte ett pressat schema i ett par dagar. Tror att det var positivt för gjorde att vi lärde känna varenda väldigt snabbt, och att vi blev väldigt nära. Är nästan knäppt att tänka att man inte kände dem alls för bara några veckor sen.
The campaign we were involved in was hosted by the Mission one eleven students from our church so it was so much fun to see Oskar and Bea again, and in action doing all their missionary work!
Kampanjen hölls av Mission one eleven eleverna från min kyrka så det var såå kul att få träffa Bea och Oskar igen och se dem i action med all mission de gör!
This pic is blurry but I had to post anyways because of the man the left. He is honestty just about as cute as the kids, if not even more, as the kids. Happiness goals, haha!
Suddig bild men åh vad mycket glädje! Speciellt gubben till vänster, haha. Så himla söt och go & glad
Some pictures from the campaign. Never experienced anything quite like it before, it was amazing and Gods presence was so evident. Loved it!!
Lite bilder från kampanjen. Aldrig upplevt något liknande förut. Det var så coolt och Guds närvaro var så tydlig!
Some more nature + Bea...being Bea haha. But look how green it is!! It was honestly so beautiful everywhere you turn. Truly one of the most beautiful countries ever of the ones I've visited so far!
Mer vacker grön natur och weirdot Bea being Bea, haha. Men asså wow, det är verkligen så otroooligt vackert överallt i detta land!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar