onsdag 15 juni 2016

The Wizarding World Of Harry Potter Hollywood

My roommate Alexas family came to visit for a weekend and I tagged along when they went to Universal Hollywood, and the Wizarding world of Harry Potter. And I absolutely fell in love! We went on all the rides and got to try butterbeer and a bunch of different wands, it was literally magical! It was so magical Alexa and I even went back on my last day in LA, haha. Is there a better way to spend it? I think not. 
At that time I also bought myself a wand, which I found so freaking hard to decide which one, but I finally decided on the wand of  Fleur Delacour. It was a little more original the what most people would have I figured, as well as I would like to buy the package deal with Harrys, Rons, Hermiones, Lunas, Nevilles and Ginnys one day, haha... yep. I'm that kind of nerdy. However, I bought a bit of a more expensive wand so that I could do magic around in Hogsmeade there. You got a map to the specific places, where if you made the right move with your wand and said the right spell outside a window, something would happen in it. For example one was Wingardium Leviosa, and then I believe it was a quidditch ball that started flying. It was really cool!! 
But enough of my nerdy ramble; here are just a few photos from it:

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar