måndag 13 juni 2016

Home Sweet Home

Back home in Sweden and it feels really good!! Everything is so so green and I am loving it. I start work almost immediately so that is not as fun, but I am just thankful to have a job so it's fine! So happy to be reunited with my dog whom I missed so dearly and with my parents and all my friends and of course with my sisters and just everything! I had forgotten how much I love my country and my hometown, and how comfortable it is to speak my main language. It's been so good to be back! 
And speaking of my main language I think I might be starting to write in both languages again... We'll see though, it does require a lot of extra time and I am quite enjoying to write in English.. So we'll see what I decide in the next few posts! haha

Reunited with bae <3
Ugh. Isn't it beautiful?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar