söndag 20 mars 2016

Spring is here

Living in LA means sunshine almost everyday, and although that of course has its perks, I definitely miss having all four seasons. 
I actually used to get really bad migraine from the sun, but after being here for so long I've gotten so used to it that it doesn't bother me at all anymore, I actually rather think that any degrees lower than 20 Celsius/65 Fahrenheit is frightening, lol. I do miss the rain sometimes though, and I miss the beauty of when one season ends and another one comes up even more. 

However, the spirit of the seasons is still here. The winter was quite cold, although very short. And now in march there are flowers SPRINGing up everywhere! (see what I did there?)  
I absolutely love it. Even though it's way hotter than back home it makes it feel like just a regular spring. 
I snapped a few photos of some flowery beauty when I was out on a walk with one of my staff members precious dog Milan! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar