tisdag 29 mars 2016

BH Cosmetics Palettes Review

For Christmas this year I got some BH Cosmetics make up from my sister Victoria, and it included these two palettes; and to make a long story short I have basically fallen in love with them. So many pretty colours as well as good quality, I looove it! 

A little side note is that I did not edit the pictures of when I try the make up on to show more of how it really looks, however though, my skin tone is ultra pale so it will most probably look quite different on someone else! (and also, no... I do not shave my arms... shaving my legs regurarly is effort enough for me lol) 
This is out of the two definitely the palette I go to the most. There's just so many beautiful natural colours in it!
This is a poorly taken picture and I apologize, but I do really love these colours. I definitely use the first one the most, it's the perfect base to any kind of make up. The second one works quite well as a base too if you're going for a more glittery look. 
Obsessed with every single one of these. I for sure use the first & the third one the most, but I find them all so pretty!
The first one makes for a gorgeous highlighter, and the second one as well if you want it even more defined. I will admit I haven't really used the other two as my skin tone very rarely approve of these kind of warmer tones, but I will probably give it another try in the near future. 
I consider this as a more of a "nighttime" palette even though it has a lot of neutral colours as well. It's honestly a very good mixture of darker as well as lighter shades
The sixth one is for sure the one I've used the most, but I love the third one & the seventh one as well, just can't get enough of them neutrals haha. I do love adding a little bit of pink as well so the second, fourth and fifth comes in hand too!
As you could probably tell in the photos above, the seventh one is for sure the one I use the most of them all. It makes for a very defining colour on me and I love it. I also like the first one and the fifth a lot as well!
The first one is perfect for darker shaded make up looks, & I also like using it close to my eyes, so that it gives the same impressions as an eyeliner. The second one, sixth one and seventh one are perfect for more neutral looks as well. 
Again; colours with warmer tones is unfortunaly not the perfect fit on me, but the fifth one works quite well if I have the time to really shade it. 

What palettes have you been loving lately? 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar