onsdag 16 mars 2016

One of them Project sites

I've expressed my love for my adopt a block site Pueblos many times before. So many people look at the project sites as dangerous and 'should be avoided' & 'hopeless cases', but I don't see that at all. I see families, and friends. Kids with so much joy & hope for the future. I absolutely love being there and getting to know the people there. They're some of the best people I've gotten to know.  I've never been really comfortable with my skin tone as I am the absolute palest of the palest, and I will admit Pueblos makes me wish more and more that I was either Mexican or black, haha. I just feel like they got it right. 
Anyhow, I've truly learned about unconditional love being here, I would go more than three times a week if I could. The kids are not always the easiest to love, cause trust me when I say they know how to cause trouble haha, but I love them so much, and all I want is a bright future for them. 
Knowing that some of these kids, youth, families, goes to bed scared & harmed makes me physically sick. Its so so so so so so incredibly unfair. I just wish so deeply that I could be able to make a difference. And I hope by the little time I've been here that I've shown them at least some kind of part of the comfort and love that Jesus has for them, so that they know that they're never alone, and that they're never to be judged, and that they know that their future IS bright.
I have no idea why God chose to bless me with a great home but I will never take it for granted, and I want to use it for His glory to show people that anything is possible with God. 
"Whatever things you ask in prayer, believing, you Will recieve." ~ Matthew 21:22
My prayers goes out to their community daily, and I will admit that my biggest anxiety of leaving LA in June; is honestly and truly about leaving them.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar