måndag 11 januari 2016

One Year

The 9th of January 2015 I moved to LA. I have now lived here for over a year. So thankful for all the growth and all the freedom I've received from being here. And even more thankful for all the people I've met through being here. I've fallen in love with this country and with the vision of the dream center, and I have so many amazing people in my life. Don't know what I did to deserve all of this. But I know that I am so thankful for it, and that I don't want to take it for granted. 
9e januari 2015 så flyttade jag till LA. Jag har nu bott här i ett år. Tacksam för hur mycket jag har fått växa och för allt jag har gått igenom och överkommit sedan jag kom hit. Och ännu mer tacksam för alla människor jag träffat sedan jag flyttat hit. Har blivit kär i detta land och med visionen av dream center, och har så otroligt många fantastiska människor i mitt live. Vet inte vad jag gjort för att förtjäna detta, men jag vet att jag är tacksam och att jag inte vill ta det förgivet. 


Rebeca and I. First years in Janclass V and second years for Fallclass XI. 
Janclass V! Family. 
Fallclass XI!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar