söndag 3 januari 2016

Last day in Seattle

The last two days was spent exploring Seattle. We took a fair and drove around to a bunch of places. It was a beautiful day, although I guess California has ruined me because I was still freezing cold. Haha! 
De två sista dagarna spenderades med att utforska Seattle. Vi tog en färja och körde omkring lite överallt. Det var en otroligt vacker dag, dock har väl Kalifornien förstört mig för jag frös hela tiden haha.

Hello Seattle....
My mom and her obsession with her selfie-stick.... It kills me haha!
Goodness gracious. I literally wish I could just move here... 
We only had time to drive through this place, but it was still very cool! Much cleaner/nicer than downtown LA.
Back to LA I go. Saying goodbye never gets easy... But it helps knowing that I'll see them again in April!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar