torsdag 1 december 2016

Where Art Thou Winter Wonderland?


It's 1st of December!! ❤️
My favourite season has finally arrived. I have low-key been watching Christmas movies & listening to Christmas music since the end of August.... My family is almost as obsessed as me and we have this tradition to celebrate "Christmas in October" and we did this year as well. So much fun! And then I decorated for Christmas literally on November 1st. So yes, you could say I'm a bit overexcited about this holiday. And I can barely explain how excited I am that it has finallyyy arrived, and that I can now finally celebrate without being judged haha! Tis' the season! 

I am however missing the snow! We had snow at least like half of November but it disappeared and I'm so bummed about it! Just look at those pictures, oh how beautiful it was!! Ugghh I really hope and pray it'll come back to us soon!!
FYI, I will post some Christmas decoration bits from my room soon! 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar