onsdag 6 augusti 2014

Sleepover

Had a sleepover with my lovely friends Emma & Sisela this Monday-Tuesday! We made tacos, took a walk and just talked and laughed and had the bestest time. Literally SO grateful for them in my life. <3

Sov över med Emma & Sisela måndag-tisdag denna veckan! Vi åt tacos, tog en promenad och bara pratade och skrattade hela natten lång. Hade så sjukt kul och är SÅ tacksam för dem i mitt liv. <3 

Photobomb. (non-edited cause lazy)
Taco-tuesday!! On a monday!
Late night-walk!
 I can see the love in your eyes....haha
We took so many pics haha.. and the funny part is that most of them we make the same-ish weird face, like this last one, without even planning it haha :) #soulmates? #ithinkyes
 had quite a few crazy dance-parties...
 The neighours cats came to say good morning...except that as soon as I got closer than this, the ran away a bit further....#rude
Fun fact; as you may notice; I can't get a tan...I've literally only met one person paler than me this summer..and he was 30.... However, on the bus on my way there on there was an old lady standing so I offered her a seat. Her thanks to me was a nice chat for a good few minutes, including her laughing, pointing at my legs, saying "i'm sorry, haven't you spent any time in the sun this summer?".....my life tho...my life. karma doesn't do me well.
 Love this one, hahah
<3 these gurls!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar